TRANLSATE


Please don´t forget to click on "Keep Reading... >" to view full posts

"Next step" Poll has ended


The “Next Step” Poll ended with 79 votes and like 59 % of them were to “Continue in Chelsea”. In a part I don’t agree with this, I´m bored to watch matches and see him in the bench. Maybe what do you think is: “well, I want him in a big club, growing as a player and being a big name in the football´s world”. But, didn´t you think and remember him in the past?, the way he played? ,the amazing dribbles?

How I already said in a comment I prefer him in a smaller club but being the star, starting all matches in the pitch. Obviously I want the best for him and that is.

Play in a big club like Chelsea and playing all games.

13% of votes wanted him back in Inter and another 13% wanted him in a new team .

The other votes were in “Back to Porto” .

What I really want is that Hiddink give him the chance to play the matches

and Queiroz too but in the national team.

I know he deserves to play in a big club but what happends is that the coaches don´t trust him.

Scolari would give him a chance, but he was dismissed. He is playing well but he plays a few minutes in the matches, I mean he deserves to play!

1 Response to ""Next step" Poll has ended"

G.N. Cigano said...

in this poll i voted for another team... if he goes back to the inter all the supporters of the italian club will harshly criticize him; chelsea isn't the right club because the next season will come back also joe cole and quaresma risks the bench for all the season considering hiddink's attitude towards him; the best think would be another team, another big team when he can find trust by the manager and when he goes in the field every week