TRANLSATE


Please don´t forget to click on "Keep Reading... >" to view full posts

Ricardo Quaresma Interview (Part One)

Did you expected to be received in that way in Istambul?
"Honestly i didn´t. When I was told the amount of people waiting for me in the airport, I thought it was a joke. . After leaving the plane and seeing so many people around me ... I could not believe it. I can´t really explain what I felt at that moment. The only thing I can say is that I felt happy because people believed in the value i have."

This madness of fans has already started in 2007 when you played for FC Porto in Inönü stadium. How was to be applauded by supporters of a rival club?"It's strange to go to a rival´s stadium and be applauded. For me it was a little strange, but as a player, I felt happy because I felt they loved my football and liked the attitude. Since then began the love, the respect and admiration they feel for me. That also gave me the strength to go to Turkey. " ...


Is it your best experience abroad?
"I think so ... Of all the clubs I've gone through this is where I feel happiest and where I feel at home, no doubt. Maybe, that´s why i´m doing good, and things are going the way I´ve always wanted. "







http://www.ricardo-quaresma.net

No Response to "Ricardo Quaresma Interview (Part One)"