TRANLSATE


Please don´t forget to click on "Keep Reading... >" to view full posts

Ricardo Quaresma Interview (Part Two)

Which are your objectives  for this season?'The first objective was to regain what I lost at Inter: joy, confidence and happiness. I recovered that and now want to help Besiktas to win titles. "

Some rumors sayd you would go to spain (At. Madrid) What went wrong?'Nothing went wrong. I decided to go to Turkey because I felt that there was where i would be happy. My manager put me on the table the possibilities and I had to decide where to go. I made my choice ... Honestly, it was the best choice I ever made. "

Would you return to Portuguese football?" Why not? A day later, who knows? "
Have you got a preference?'Not now, because I'm not thinking about it. Later we'll talk about it. "
Apparently, adaptation to turkish football was easy. What about the country?"I am very happy with the country. They treat me very well, give me much confidence. I respect the love people give me. Frankly, I'm really enjoying the country and I am very happy. "

Do you know some turkish words?'No! It is very difficult ... "Merhaba" is hello - I always say when I enter the club and "afiyet olsun" which means good appetite. I'm always hungry. I always hear that! "

http://www.ricardo-quaresma.net

No Response to "Ricardo Quaresma Interview (Part Two)"