TRANLSATE


Please don´t forget to click on "Keep Reading... >" to view full posts

Ricardo spoke about the DNA test

Recovering from an injury and before the clash against "his" Porto , Besiktas player "opened" his heart and spoke abouth his controversial DNA test he did in September. Also about his family and life in Turkey.



Quiet and with nothing to fear. That`s de way Quaresma faces the challenges ahead. About to know the result of DNA test he did in September, the player promises to assume its responsibilities if it is proved that is the father of Ariana, six months-daughter of ex-girlfriend Catia Costa. "No results so far, but I did what I had to do. I never hid to anyone that if [the baby] is mine she is going to be fine" assures the player of Besiktas exclusively to TV.A News from Lisbon, the player has taken advantage of the injury to take care of the process of investigation of paternity. And expect everything to be resolved quickly. "Obviously I'm anxious to know if she is or not my daughter, even to know what I can do. I just want to be sure if she is or not"  ... "I feel more balanced, the last two years also made me learn a lot as a man, we learn, life will teach us a lot and made me a stronger person. I´m taking things in a different way . That is why today I'm not afraid of anything, "he adds

http://www.ricardo-quaresma.net

No Response to "Ricardo spoke about the DNA test"