TRANLSATE


Please don´t forget to click on "Keep Reading... >" to view full posts

Quaresma Ready For New Season





ENGLISH


"T
here is no point making excuses for the bad season I had, but it is true that I need the confidence you get from pre-season before taking part in the league. The fact is I had a very bad pre-season. It was stressful and there was some anxiety because I didn’t know if I was moving or not, but this no excuse for anybody."

“I need my speed and confidence. It was a very difficult pre-season for me. But I don’t think it’s worth making excuses, attributing blame to this or that. The most important thing is to look at ourselves and see where we can do better. Now I’m ready to be there for pre-season and show my worth."

Quaresma is also the new the #7 for Inter Milan, because of Luis Figo who wore #7 but is now retired


ITALIANO

"Non ha nessuno senso trovare scuse per la pessima stagione trascorsa, ma è vero che ho bisogno della fiducia che viene da una preparazione prima di prendere parte al campionato. Il problema è che io ebbi, la scorsa estate, un pessimo pre-stagione. Fu
stressante e ansioso poichè non sapevo se mi sarei mosso dal Porto o no ma questa non è una scusa per nessuno."

"Ho bisogno della mia velocità e della fiducia in me stesso. Fu un bruttissimo pre-campionato per me. Non credo vale la pena trovare scuse, attribuire la colpa a questo o a quello. La cosa più importante da fare è guardare a noi stessi e vedere dove possiamo migliorare. Ora sono pronto per affrontare il pre-campionato e dimostrare il mio valore."

I
noltre Quaresma vestirà la maglia numero 7 dal momento che Luis Figo ha dato l'addio al calcio.


SPANISH

"No hay que poner excusas sobre la mala temporada que tuve, pero es verdad que necesito la confianza que se adquiere en la pre-temporada antes de formar parte de la liga. El echo es que tuve una mala pre-temporada. Fue estresante y tenía mucha anciedad porque no sabía si me estaba moviendo o no, pero no tengo excusas para nadie."

"Necesito mi velocidad y confianza. Fue una mala pre-temporada para mi. Pero no pienso que vale meter excusas, darle culpa a esto o a aquello. Lo mas importante es mirar hacia nosotros mismos y ver que hacemos mejor. Ahora estoy pronto para estar ahí en la pre-temporada y mostrar mi valor."

Quaresma ahora será el número 7 del Inter de Milán, porque Luis Figo se Retiró y el Era el Número 7.



2 Response to "Quaresma Ready For New Season"

Burak EFE said...

Come on Quaresma!!! all BJK fans can not leave their computers for the good news that says " Quaresma joins BJK". From now on you need a club in which you can show your wonderful skills. And that team is absolutely BJK!!! You need us and WE NEED YOU!!! Come and join BJK and become a legend for us. Do not hesitate that YOU WILL BE THE KING OF TURKEY AND EUROPE!!!

Burak EFE said...

I think this video is enough to persuade Quaresma to join BJK!!! Please watch the biggest chorus in the world from begining to the end.

http://www.haber1903.com/Haber-3152-carsi-klip